Lynx Online Booking System
Seamless product/rate/inventory real time data feed direct to your office
Pan Pacific has made a significant investment in online booking technology with the objective of providing our client partners with powerful automation tools to instantly convert new business opportunities, maximise processing efficiency and reduce back-office cost.
Our Lynx Online Booking System http://www.lynx-client.com/lynx/supports multiple destinations & currencies and provides immediate confirmation/pricing for all Australia/New Zealand FIT ground product including hotels, tours, transfers, vehicle-hire and packages.
Multiple web booking interfaces are available to the Lynx database including an API providing direct XML connectivity to client systems and a seamless product/rate/inventory data feed.
Access to External Content Provider Systems
In addition to supporting Pan Pacific nett contract rates Lynx integrates into multiple external content provider systems for real-time access to dynamic/BAR hotel rates and live product availability. Integrated content partners include Siteminder, Staah, DHISCO and Mitchellcorp Hotels NZ.
Lynx System Key Features
- Search for products by a number of criteria including type, category, location and availability
- Search Results display nett and Dynamic hotel rates and pricing reflects Stay-pay, Value-add and/or other related reductions where applicable
- Generate a quote then later retrieve and instantly convert to a booking
- Cancel a customer file or individual services in a file
- Amend individual services within a file
- Automatically move part of or an entire file itinerary by a specified number of days avoiding the need to manually rebook each service
- Frequently sold or brochured FIT itineraries comprising a group of services can be loaded as templates and booked in seconds by entering only party name and start date
- Convert only selected services within a quotation to booked status
- Display a full supplier tariff
- File notes facility
- Extensive Business Analysis reporting